In the current scenario, Red Hat is the leading service provider for open source software solutions. So goes up the need to introduce Red Hat Linux training institute in Aundh Pune. Top IT Academy Institute is the leading name for RHCT & RHCE. It has over 3,500 candidates who are managing over 1000 world class IT companies which are tied up with the Top IT Academy group of companies. Plus, around 50K candidates are certified on a Global product Certification Platform. Top IT Academy is the only in India which allows on the Job training before course competition with a stipend for candidates. Notably, on the job training is offered only at futuristic IT Companies for the deserving candidates.
Red Hat Linux training can give a candidate scope in many sectors. It is connective hub the in global network communities. It is a great source which can help in new innovations for future technologies.
Top IT Academy institute dynamically helps the students for Red Hat Linux Training. It isn’t limited to the certification instead institution make sure that the student is gaining command over it.
The Red Hat Training covers:
- Unix-Linux Fundamentals
- RHCSA Certification
- RHCE Certification
- Shell Scripting
A candidate can master his skills over the Linux Operating system which is not really easy. The institute works on all the parameters, from basic to advance everything is covered in the course. The institute works on the employability perspective and tries to make an expert out of each candidate.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
RH124 – Red Hat System Administration I
• Get started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Describe and define open source, Linux distributions, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
• Access the command line
• Log into a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
• Manage files from the command line
• Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell.
• Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Resolve problems by using local help systems.
• Create, view, and edit text files
• Manage text files from command output or in a text editor.
• Manage local users and groups
• Create, manage, and delete local users and groups, as well as administer local password policies.
• Control access to files
• Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
• Monitor and manage Linux processes
• Evaluate and control processes running on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
• Control services and daemons
• Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
• Configure and secure SSH Configure secure command line service on remote systems, using OpenSSH.
• Analyze and store logs
• Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
• Manage networking
• Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
• Archive and transfer files
• Archive and copy files from one system to another.
• Install and update software
• Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
• Access Linux files systems
• Access, inspect, and use existing file systems on storage attached to a Linux server.
• Analyze servers and get support
• Investigate and resolve issues in the web-based management interface, getting support from Red Hat to help solve problems.
• Comprehensive review
• Review the content covered in this course by completing hands-on exercises.