Certified IT Architect (CITA)
The Certified IT Architect (CITA) program is about learning all the major and relevant technology of IT Infrastructure services. If you are looking for a career in IT, then this program will help you to gain complete knowledge on Hardware engineering, Network administration and Server administration.
- The total duration of the program is of 334 Hours; which includes both Theoretical and Practical sessions. Students are tested for on-the-job training eligibility, following which they are placed at leading Desktop Maintenance and Networking sites across India. Successful students are also awarded with stipends on-the-job. This training exposes students to technology implementations in various Small, Medium and Large computing enterprises. On successful course completion, students are placed in various leading Organizations.
- The modules like Desktop Engineering and CCNA give students a complete knowledge on Desktop administration and CISCO Router and Switch Configuration.
- The MCSA module of CITA Program covers all the aspects of server administration with the popular Windows Server 2016 Operating System.
- The ITIL Foundation Module in the program explains all the best practices followed by every big IT corporate in effectively handling the IT Service delivery.
- The boot camp module at the end of the program prepares the student to be more confident in facing the interviews and delivering his best, post his recruitment.
- Throughout this program several soft skill and personality development sessions are conducted to shape the overall personality of the student to be ready to work in the competitive corporate environment.
|Desktop & Network Administration||Desktop Engineering||Desktop Engineering||40|
|CCNA||CCNA - Routing & Switching with Networking Basics (200-125)||72|
|Server Administration||Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate 2016||Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (70-698)||24|
|Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740)||32|
|Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)||32|
|Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742)||32|
|Information Security||Information Security||32|
|IT Support & Service||ITIL||ITIL Foundation||16|
|Skill Development||Boot Camp||24|
|Personality Development &Softskills||12|
- The program touches almost all the essential technologies of Hardware, Networking and Server administration.
- All the technical programs are designed as per the standard syllabus shared by partners like Microsoft & CISCO.
- As we are following the standard curriculum students are automatically trained to give the global certification examinations on relevant technologies like CCNA, MCSA etc.
- CITA Students are eligible for great discounts on Microsoft and ITIL global certification examinations
- Our students have access to 3,600 IT services job openings in CMS IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
- An On-The-Job training on successful completion of the course, with a stipend.
- Our students are eligible for Microsoft participation certification.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty