Certified IT & Cloud Architect CITCA
Certified IT & Cloud Architect
The CITCA program is about learning all essential and recent technologies of IT Infrastructure services. If you are looking for a career in IT, then this program will help you to gain complete knowledge on Hardware engineering, Network administration and Server administration. It will also help you to take your career to the next level with the presence of advanced Cloud and Virtualization Modules. We are proud to announce that more than 10,000 students join this program each year.
- The program is of 486 Hours duration which includes both theory and Practical sessions. Students are tested for On-The-Job training eligibility, following which they are placed at leading desktop maintenance and networking sites across India. Successful students are also awarded stipends on the job. This training exposes students to technology implementation in various small, medium and large computing enterprises. On successful course completion, students are placed in various leading corporate sectors.
- The modules like Desktop Engineering and CCNA give students a complete knowledge on Desktop administration and CISCO Router and Switch Configuration.
- The CITCA program includes modules like MCSA and Red Hat administration which covers the server administration of two leading server operating systems i.e. Windows server 2016 and Red Hat enterprise Linux 7.
- The module Hyper-V and SCVMM enables the student to understand the concepts of Hyper-V Virtualization and practically setting up VMs, Securing VMs, Managing VMs etc.
- The ITIL Foundation Module in the program explains all the best practices followed by every big IT corporate in handling the IT Service delivery.
- At the end the program includes Boot camp module which help students to be ready to face the interviews and become more confident.
- Throughout this program several soft skill and personality development sessions are conducted to develop the overall personality of the student to be ready to work in the competitive corporate environment.
|Desktop & Network Administration||Desktop Engineering||Desktop Engineering||40|
|CCNA||CCNA - Routing & Switching with Networking Basics (200-125)||72|
|Server Administration||Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate 2016||Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (70-698)||24|
|Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740)||32|
|Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)||32|
|Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742)||32||RHCSA + RHCE||RedHat System Administration I (RH 124)||40|
|RedHat System Administration II (RH 134)||32|
|RedHat System Administration III (RH 254)||32|
|Virtulization& Cloud||MS Server Virtualization with MS Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center (20409)||48|
|Information Security||Information Security||32|
|IT Support & Service||ITIL||ITIL Foundation||16|
|Skill Development||Boot Camp||24|
|Personality Development &Softskills||12|
- The program touches almost all the essential technologies of Hardware, Networking and Server administration.
- All the technical programs are designed as per the standard syllabus shared by OEMs like Microsoft, Red Hat or Cisco
- As we are following the standard curriculum students are automatically trained to give the global certification exams on relevant technologies like CCNA, MCSA, RHCSA, RHCE etc.
- Our CITCA students are eligible for great discounts on Global Certification exams like MCSA, RHCSA, RHCE etc.
- Our students have access to 3,600 IT services job openings in CMS IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Our students are eligible for Red Hat and Microsoft participation certifications.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes