Certified Cloud Architect (CCA)
The Certified Cloud Architect (CCA) program is an exclusive program designed especially for Technical Graduates. Understanding that their basic knowledge on computer systems, Networking and data communication is really good this course offers training on essential programs of Server and Network administration and the higher end modules of virtualization and cloud. If you are looking for a career in IT, then this program will help you to gain complete knowledge on Network administration, Server administration, Virtualization and cloud.
- The program is of 420 hours duration which includes both theory and Practical sessions. Students are tested for On-The-Job training eligibility, following which they are placed at leading desktop maintenance and networking sites across India. Successful students are also awarded stipends on the job. This training exposes students to technology implementation in various small, medium and large computing enterprises. On successful course completion, students are placed in various leading corporate sectors.
- The module like CCNA gives students a complete knowledge on CISCO Router and Switch Configuration.
- The CCA program includes syllabus of server administration from the two leading server operating systems i.e. indows server 2016 and Red Hat enterprise Linux 7.
- The modules like Hyper-V, SCVMM, RHEV, and Open Stack cover the complete technology spectrum with respect to Virtualization, Cloud and Storage.
- The ITIL Foundation Module in the program explains all the best practices followed by every big IT corporate in handling the IT Service delivery.
- At the end the program includes Boot camp module which help students to be ready to face the interviews and become more confident.
- Throughout this program several soft skill and personality development sessions are conducted to mould the overall personality of the student to be ready to work in the competitive corporate environment.
|Network Administration||CCNA||CCNA - Routing & Switching with Networking Basics (200-120)||72|
|Server Adaministration||Microsoft Windows Server 2012||Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740)||32|
|Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)||32|
|RHCSA||RedHat System Administration I (RH 124)||40|
|RedHat System Administration II (RH 134)||32|
|Virtulization & Cloud||Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center (74-409)||48|
|RedHat Enterprise Virtualization (RH 318)||32|
|Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533)||30|
|Information Security||Information Security||20|
|IT Support & Service||ITIL||ITIL Foundation||16|
|Skill Development||Boot Camp||24|
|Personality Development &Softskills||12|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes